Information that we gather
When we ask you for personal information, we will make sure to explain what information we are requesting and why. We might ask for your personal details when you sign up for an accounting newsletter, such as your name, website, and email address.
How we use the data you provide
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- Maintaining our website
- Enhance, personalize, and expand our website Recognize and analyze how you utilize our website. Create new goods, services, features, and capabilities.
- Communicate with you, whether directly or via one of our partners, about a variety of topics, such as customer service, website updates and other information, as well as marketing and promotional activities.
- Emailing you
The use of log files is standard practice for websites, including getupideas.com. These records keep track of who visits which websites. This is a practice shared by all hosting companies and a component of their analytics. Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and version, Internet service provider (ISP), time and date stamps of referring/exit pages, and perhaps click counts are among the data that log files collect. These are not connected to any personally identifiable information. The information is used for trend analysis, website administration, tracking user behavior on the site, and demographic research.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Partners in Advertising Privacy Policies
Note that Getupideas has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Consumers in California have the following rights under the CCPA, among others: Demand that businesses that collect their personal data disclose the categories and particular categories of personal data about customers that they have amassed. You can ask a company to remove any personal information it has about you that it has gathered. Demand that a company not sell a customer’s personal information if it already does. In the event that you submit a request, we have one month to respond. Please get in touch with us if you want to exercise any of these rights.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to make sure that you are fully aware of all of your rights in relation to data protection. Each user has the following rights:
- The privilege of access You are entitled to obtain copies of your personal data upon request. We might impose a nominal fee on you for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to change any data you think is mistaken. Additionally, you have the right to ask that we complete any information that you feel is lacking.
- The right to erasure – In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask that we delete your personal information.
- The right to request that we stop processing your personal data – In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask that we stop processing your personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Adding protection for kids using the internet is another one of our priorities. We urge parents and guardians to keep an eye on, participate in, monitor, and/or direct their children’s online activity. Children under 13 are not willingly provided with any personally identifiable information by Getupideas.com. We firmly advise you to contact us immediately if you believe that your child provided this kind of information on our website. We will make every effort to promptly remove such information from our records.